Salon Baptiste on YouTube

Loading...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cinderella Hair I-Hair Tip Extensions

For years we have been doing the classic bond strand by strand infusion hair extensions. The classic method required heat infusion of the extensions. After the life of your service (3-6 months), the hair was tossed out and couldn't be reused.

We now offer the I-Hair Tip Extensions by Cinderella Hair that are applied without heat, chemicals or glue. The I-Tip hair can be reused once with proper maintenance. With proper care and installation, the Cinderella Hair I-Hair Tip Extension service lasts 4-6 months. The extensions are securely attached with links. Cinderella I-Hair offers 100% Human Remy Hair in 30 colors with lengths from 12"-22". The hair is a medium texture and comes in straight, body wave, and euro wavy curl patterns.

Cinderella Hair I-Tip Extensions offer clients highlights without chemicals. A few pieces to add fullness or color is a great way to sample Cinderella Hair. Call Salon Baptiste at 770-622-7720 for a free consultation.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete